Design - Remodel - Build
Creating the Scenery for Your Life
Lisa Quale Interiors creates beautiful homes designed to combine your unique style with the functionality you need. Personalized interior designs that unite high-quality craftsmanship with comfort, creativity, and luxury are our specialty.
Our interior design expertise includes collaborating with contractors and tradespeople, kitchen & bath design, new construction, home additions, custom cabinetry, custom window treatments, interior decorating and more.
Enjoy the Benefits of an Experienced Interior Designer:
- Feel confident that the selections you make will work as a cohesive whole with input from a professional Interior Designer.
- Make your home more functional by utilizing our knowledge of space planning, kitchen design, and fabric durability.
- Transform your home using our talent for mixing colors and patterns and our understanding of interior design principles such as proportion and scale.
- Take advantage of our network of resources for materials, furnishings, and local service providers.
When your project involves construction or remodeling, an objective interior design consultant can help you avoid costly mistakes, communicate with contractors through drawings, and ensure your design aspirations are part of a concrete plan of action.
We have the resources, experience, and a wealth of creative ideas to make your remodeling project a success. Instead of wading through an overwhelming process alone, you’ll enjoy the oversight of a professional who’s done this many times before. Your end result will be better than you could have ever imagined.
Home decorating is a major investment of time and money, so it makes sense to worry about making the wrong choices. We provide the guidance you need to feel confident in your purchasing decisions.
Our Interior Designer will take the time to understand your desires for your home, as well as how you’ll live in it, before collaborating with you on a design that satisfies both. You’ll benefit from the investment you make in a well-designed home every single day.
Millwork, fireplace surround, and built-in design
Custom window treatments and pillows
Lighting, lamps, artwork and accessories
Paint and wallpaper selections
Carpet, rugs and other flooring solutions
DIY Design Consultations
- Initial Consultation to determine the scope of your project, deadlines, taste and goals
- Budget Discussion
- Project Proposal outlining the time and resources needed for your project
- Detailed measurements and photographs of the space and existing furnishings
- Preliminary design intention and direction
- Development of floor plans
- Color schemes and materials
- Preliminary designs for cabinetry, electrical work, and millwork, if need
- Develop construction drawings and renderings, as needed.
- Finalize selections of furniture, finishes, and materials
- Present final design for approval
- Prepare documents to solicit pricing
- Provide guidance in the selection of necessary contractors
- Prepare purchase orders
- Track orders and make changes as necessary
- Review and Approve technical drawings from vendors
- On Site Visits to assure quality and timeliness
- White Glove Delivery
- Accessories and Styling
- Punch List